Making Strawberry Cake Video

Loading...

Friday, November 21, 2008

CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRY CHEESE CAKE











CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRY CHEESE CAKE
...a great strawberry cake recipe to try. Nice one !

INGREDIENTS
  • 1 box chocolate cake mix
  • 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
  • 1 (8 oz.) container Cool Whip, thawed
  • 1/3 c. sugar
  • 1 c. sour cream
  • 2 tsp. vanilla
  • 1 c. chocolate bits
  • Strawberries
INSTRUCTIONS
Bake cake, according to directions on box, in Tiara pan. Cool completely. Beat softened cream cheese until smooth; gradually beat in sugar. Blend in sour cream and vanilla.
Fold in thawed Cool Whip, well blended. Melt chocolate bits and dip strawberries in, then cool in refrigerator until placed on cake. Spoon cream cheese mixture into cake well. Garnish with chocolate strawberries. This nice strawberry cake recipe is ready to serve. Enjoy it !

strawberry-muffin-cake

1 comment:

Ruth said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Ruth


http://www.infrared-sauna-spot.info

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online